We value your privacy and work hard to protect your personal information.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not share your information with non-affiliate companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services.
- Persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy are required to keep your information confidential.
- Our employees are required to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
What Personal Information Do We Have and Where Do We Get It
We gather personal information from you and from outside sources for business purposes. Some examples of the information we collect from you may include your name, phone number, home and e-mail addresses, driver’s license number, marital status, medical information and family member information. Also, we maintain records that include, but are not limited to, policy coverages, premiums, and payment history. We also collect information from outside sources that may include, but is not limited to, your driving record, claims history, medical information and credit information.
- Evaluating our marketing campaigns
- Analyzing how customers use our website and applications
- Develop new services
- Know how many visitors have seen or clicked on our ads